This policy applies to the West Laurel Football Association and to any person providing services on our behalf.
1. Our Policy. This Privacy ("Policy") covers the West Laurel Football Association ("Stallions") treatment of personal information or personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") that may be collected or submitted when the user ("you") are using the Stallions website or services. This policy does not apply to companies that the Stallions organization does not own or control, or to individuals that are not under the Stallions organization supervisory control.
Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily disclose Personal Information online this information cannot be made one-hundred percent secure and, in some cases, that information can be intercepted, collected, and used by others. However we work hard to protect your information at all times, and protect your information in several ways. Your information is stored on a secure server that the Stallions organization and its authorized personnel can only access through a password. Additionally, we encrypt your information to prevent third parties without authorization from intercepting your information when it is in transit to us.
2. How We Collect Your Personal Information. While using the Stallions organization website, you may submit Personal Information when registering for programs, ordering products, or submitting requests. Depending on the service or process, the Personal Information you may be asked to provide could include:
Credit or Debit Card Information
Gender or other demographic information
Personal information may also be collected, or your IP address logged when you visit the Stallions organization website. Your IP information allows us to understand how you use our site and to enable us to make changes to our site in order to improve your experience. Information regarding your computer, your connection to our website (such as browser type, operating system, and platform) and your user history (including but not limited to, your session information, page errors, and the length of your visit to specific pages within our website) may also be collected.
3. How We Use Your Personal Information. The Stallions organization may use the Personal Information you provide for purposes such as: carrying out a registration made by you; customizing the advertising and content you see; fulfilling your requests for products and services (including purchases); improving the content and overall look and feel of your website and services, contacting you, conducting research, providing anonymous reporting for internal and external clients, contacting users regarding changes to our website or business, and customizing the content that you see on the Stallions website. The Stallions organization may also retain the details of purchases and other transactions or payments made with us or the partners affiliated with our website.
4. How Your Personal Information is Disclosed. It is the Stallions policy not to disclose, sell, or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business, government entity or outside parties except (i) to provide products or services you've requested through us; (ii) in response to a validly-issued subpoena, court order, or other legal process; (iii) when necessary to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal action; or (v) where you request the Stallions organization to do so.
From time to time, the Stallions organization may use return email addresses to answer the email we receive from you. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose. Your Personal Information will not be collected for use that is in violation of the law, or unrelated to that discussed in this Policy, unless you are also provided an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
5. Setting Up User Accounts. The Stallions organization allows users to set up personal accounts to register in our online registration system. This service is hosted by SportsSignUp. You have the ability to edit information you provide at any time, and may delete your account at your convenience by logging into your account and selecting the option. If you delete your account during an active program session, please note your participant will be removed from the program and no longer allowed to participate. Unless the Stallions organization is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas, or comply with applicable law, the Stallions organization will use its best efforts to ensure that unauthorized third parties do not access your user account information.
6. Correcting Your Personally Identifiable Information. You are responsible for ensuring that all Personal Information you provide on the website is maintained and kept current.
7. Web Statistics & Shared Data. We collect and use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for reporting and sponsorship purposes.
Form time to time, we may use this information to better design our website and to share with select advertising partners, sponsors, and/or affiliates, however, IP addresses are not linked to Personal Information. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we will not disclose to these partners, sponsors, and/or affiliates anything that could be used to personally identify those individuals.
8. Children's Privacy. Protecting the privacy of children is especially important to us. For that reason, we do not collect information provided by users under the age of 13, nor do we solicit information from users under the age of 13.
9. Scope of this Policy; Third Party Websites. Although this policy applies to all information obtained by you for the purpose of accessing or using content controlled and owned by the Stallions organization, it does not apply to businesses or entities that are not owned or controlled by us.
This website contains links to other third party websites. Please be aware the Stallions organization does not claim any responsibility for the privacy practices of these third party sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to take reasonable precautions when sharing your personally identifiable information on third party websites.
10. Opt-In Policy. You may "opt in" to receive newsletters, promotional offers, and other useful information from us. To unsubscribe from our mailings (except important system and content update information), you may go to click the unsubscribe button in our emails or edit your registration account to opt out of correspondence.
11. Encryption. All user account pages are protected with Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") encryption. All user accounts must be accessed with usernames and passwords. You are advised not to share your username and password with any other person.
12. Amendments. The Stallions organization reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. The Stallions organization will contact registered users by email, and shall also post a notice of changes on its web site, when and if the terms of this policy are amended.
13. Contact. You may contact the Stallions organization directly by emailing us at info (at) laurelstallions.com should you have any questions regarding this policy.
Last updated January 14, 2014